Join our amazing crew and be part of an adventure of a lifetime! At Airship, we value professional and personal growth for all our crew members and take pride in our pursuit of excellence – not just in our work and client services, but also in the company we’re building together.
Airship is headquartered in Birmingham, AL, with a strong focus on remote culture. In fact, we have crew members spread across 6 states!
UPDATE (09/24/2019): At this time, we have THREE positions available for U.S.-based applicants only. Click the links below to view each job description and its specific application form.
- Mid-to-Senior Level React and/or React Native Developer
- NEW! Mid-to-Senior Level Ruby on Rails Developer
Don’t see a position that matches your skills? We encourage you to still send your information using the general application form below so that we can contact you once a job becomes available.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Get Things Done Attitude
We build experiences that create transformational change for our crew, our clients, and the communities we serve.
On top of working with passionate people, Airship offers:
- A remote work environment. Work where you’re most productive.
- Group health and dental insurance plan.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Mac laptop and whatever tools you need.
- Weekly catered lunches.
- Professional growth time each week.
- Access to continued education.
- (Almost) unlimited supply of confetti.
The form below is our general application form. To apply for any active open positions, please visit their corresponding job listings that are linked at the top of this page.