Airship is a creative design and custom development company that delivers high-quality software solutions companies can rely on to turn ideas into reality. We are a remote-first company with a passion for creating incredible experiences and having fun while doing it! We encourage and support one another and we always strive to pursue excellence and provide value in all that we do. (Check out the Airship Story here!)
We care deeply about understanding our customers — from their business goals to their users’ needs — to make our partnership and software solutions as wildly successful as possible.
We are looking for a Mid-to-Senior Level Frontend Developer who will create amazing, thoughtful experiences for our customers while passionately striving to understand their problems and goals. The ideal candidate will be a lifelong learner who not only loves creating delightful experiences both for web and mobile platforms, but also desires to be a thought leader in the software development world.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Get Things Done Attitude
We build experiences that create transformational change for our crew, our clients, and the communities we serve.
If you ____, we want to hear from you!
- Seek to continuously learn and grow, as a programmer and person
- Are passionate about best practices surrounding user experience and software design
- Love solving problems and brainstorming with teammates and clients
- Are always looking for ways to improve a product or process
- Are comfortable articulating technical solutions to clients and teammates when needed
- Experience working within self-organizing teams
- Value transparency, teamwork, and clarity in a work environment
- Enjoy free-lunch Fridays!
Your skills ideally include the following:
- An understanding of accessibility best practices
- Experience estimating backlogs and helping clients determine the best order for dependencies and features
- Knowledge of version control workflow and best practices with git
- An understanding of front-end software design and inherent tradeoffs
- Experience with code review and pairing with other developers as needed
- Knowledge of front-end testing best practices and browser automation
Airship is a group of passionate problem-solvers that values client and user experiences just as much as the software, wireflows, and high fidelity designs we produce. Our crew is a close-knit team spread across 6 states: we hold each other accountable, challenge ourselves to pursue excellence in everything we do, and are intentional about making work/home life harmonious.
Ready to come aboard? Let’s make this happen, Cap’n! Apply below and be on the lookout for a reply email with more instructions.