Remote-based opportunity for a remote-first company. U.S. applicants only.
Airship designs, builds, and maintains custom software solutions that companies can rely on to turn ideas into reality. We build web and mobile applications engineered to optimize our clients’ businesses.
We care deeply about understanding the needs of our clients both in terms of their business goals as well as the needs of their customers.
We are looking for a Native iOS Developer who desires to use their skills to build impactful software that makes a difference in our clients’ business and also enjoys the challenge of solving problems in many different industries.
The ideal candidate will be a lifelong learner who loves not only building quality mobile applications, but who also desires to be a thought leader in the mobile development world.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Seek to continuously learn and grow as a mobile developer
- Are passionate about best practices surrounding software development
- Love solving problems and brainstorming with teammates and clients
- Are always looking for ways to improve a product or process
- Value transparency and clarity in a work environment
- Enjoy free-lunch Fridays!
Your skills ideally include:
- Having recent experience and a high competency level in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Deep level of comfort with Xcode and iOS tooling
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Experience pairing with other developers
- Ability to clearly communicate basic technical ideas and concepts to non-technical team members
- An interest in learning and using React Native
- Bonus points for experience with React Native!!
Some of Airship’s benefits:
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- MacBook Pro and any tools you need
- Free Crew Lunches every Friday
- Remote? No worries, we add money to your paycheck every week to cover it
- Competitive insurance
- And more!
Airship is a remote-first company with a deep passion for creating incredible experiences and having fun while doing it! We work hard, we play hard, we encourage and support one another and always strive to provide excellence in all that we do. (Check out the Airship Story here!)
Apply using the form below! Reminder: This is a fully remote job opportunity. U.S.-based applicants only.