Join the Crew
Airship is a remote-first company headquartered in Birmingham, AL, with clients and crew across the US. We value professional and personal growth for all our crew. We work together to live into our mission of creating transformational change through remarkable experiences.
"A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats"
Airship is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team where everyone is welcome. At Airship, we hold the fundamental belief that diversity leads to strength, adaptability, and resilience. Read more about what diversity, equity and inclusion mean to us.
On top of working with passionate people, Airship offers:
- A Remote-First Crew Experience. Work where you are the most productive!
- Primary + Secondary Health Insurance (Percentage of Cost Covered by Airship)
- Essential or Premier Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (Fully Covered by Airship)
- Unlimited PTO & Flexible Working Hours
- Eight Company Holidays + Your Birthday Holiday!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Matching
- Company MacBook
- Free Lunch Fridays! (Catered Lunch in the Birmingham Office or $10/week for Remote Crew)
- 10% Time Toward Professional Growth & Learning
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Weekly Paychecks
- And More!
Join the Crew!
To apply for any active open positions or to submit a general application for future consideration, please visit our job listings page apply below.
Subscribe to our recruitment newsletter!
Quarterly updates on new and available positions, benefits, and life as an Airship Crew Member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Airship is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace where all of our crew members are accepted and celebrated. In order to create transformational change for our clients and in our communities, we must start with a diverse group of minds and experiences on our crew.
Our positions are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All aspects of working at Airship including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you can email us at [email protected] or call at (205) 530-5441, ext. 2.