Daxko was looking for a secure, efficient credit card processing with end-to-end transaction visibility and improved cash flow.
Daxko became a registered Independent Sales Organization (ISO) and launched a new payment services platform. Daxko chose Airship as a technology partner to work along side their internal teams to accomplish this project. This large project involved careful planning to integrate a new payment processing provider (First Data) into their flagship product, Daxko Operations.
- Architect a plan of integrating First Data processing into Daxko Operations
- Implement the ability to allow multiple processors
- Work with internal teams to ensure smooth delivery, training and handoff
- Use Agile methodologies for frequent communication and delivery
- Handle technical communication between Daxko and First Data
- Implement batch processing that can scale to handle millions of transactions per day
- Implement Clover devices for in person processing
- Asp.Net MVC
- Asp.Net Webforms
- SQL Server