Outsourcing Software Development?
A 30 minute webinar that gives you the questions to ask and the information you need when hiring an external software development agency.
You have a technology problem that you need to solve. Your internal team is already at full capacity or they don’t have the skillsets necessary. And, finding team members to hire is slow and challenging in this environment.
So, you are thinking about outsourcing.
In this 30 minute webinar, Airship CEO, Trent Kocurek will walk you through the questions you should ask and the information you should know when interviewing external resource teams.
Register here. If you are unable to attend, we understand life happens, a link to the recording will be sent to you.
You will learn...
- How working with an external team can help you get projects completed faster and give you more ability to scale.
- How a different perspective can bring out-of-the-box solutions because an agency team has worked on a variety of projects and in multiple industries.
- How having a dedicated outsourced team working on your project means you don’t have to hire and train additional people.
- What questions to ask when looking to hire an outside developer to ensure you have the team that works best with you and your organization.
- Why working with an onshore team gives your project strategic direction and support.
- Why working in an iterative process with an external resource creates strategic collaborations and how that creates an opportunity for your organization.
- How to define your project in a way that gives you more clarity on the time, money, and features needed to best solve your problem with custom software.
Trent Kocurek, is CEO and Co-founder of Airship. As a developer, he understands the issues and opportunities involved in building custom software. He created Airship to design, build, and maintain custom software for organizations of all sizes.
He believes that leveraging technology to solve a problem is the way to create transformational change. And, per our vision, to create said change by giving others remarkable experiences.
This 30 minute webinar will give you the information you need to understand how best to interact with agencies to outsource your technology projects.
Join us it will be a remarkable experience.