Pricing for custom software design, development, and maintenance services.
"How much does it cost to build an app?"
The short answer? It depends.
We get pricing questions a lot. Most inquiries refer specifically to mobile app development. Others need to create a custom web-based software application or add new features to their current SaaS platform. That’s why we summarized pricing for actual, completed projects to give you a better idea of development costs for your project.
Are you project-ready?
Design Services Pricing
Cost: $3,000 – $20,000
This service is customized to fit your team’s needs, whether that’s defining your problem statement or comprehensive deliverables to use at your next board meeting.
Common Mapping Deliverables
- Wireframes to demonstrate the application workflow
- A technical scope document with user stories
- Estimate for total project budget and timeline
- User research as needed
- Mock-ups and high-fidelity designs
Software Development Services Pricing
Cost: $75,000 – $200,000
Software development begins here! Your project will have a detailed scope of work to complete and deliver over a defined time period within your budget. Project costs can vary greatly depending on your project needs and timelines, but here is what we most commonly see with clients:
- Prototype or Demo Software: $20,000 – $50,000
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP): $75,000 – $150,000
- Consumer-facing Web or Mobile Application: $100,000 – $350,000
- Enterprise software product: $250,000 – $1,000,000
Maintenance & Support Pricing
Cost: $1,500 – $20,000 / month
Choose from basic level support for emergencies to consistent enhancements and new feature developments.
Response times based on the engagement level you select. Collaboratively, we establish a list of needs and execute in agreed-upon priority.
Typical release cycles, updates, are monthly, quarterly or bi-annually.